Seeing Through Transparency: The Managed Care Evolution
The year 2006 marked the fifth consecutive Medical Director Colloquy. This yearís theme “Seeing Through Transparency: The Managed Care Evolution” probed, challenged, and stimulated rich discussion among participants and faculty about how health plans, employer groups, clinicians, and consumers gather, assess, and use data to evaluate, select, and pay for health care services.
- The Paradox of Plenty: Implications for Performance Measurement and Pay for Performance
- Making The Right Things Easier: Physicians and Evidence-Based Medicine
- Obesity Epidemic: What Treatments Work and Whom Do You Treat?
- The Future of the Health Care Marketplace: The Quest for Value
- Panel Discussion: Building Models of Collaboration