Private Lives: How Much Should Doctors Account for Behavior Outside of Medicine?
More like this
- Whose Right To Die? Assisted Suicide and Managed Care
- New Generation of Issues Now Coming to Forefront
- Is Taking a Class in Ethics Cruel, Unusual Punishment?
- Physician-Assisted Suicide, Managed Care: Unhappy Bedfellows, a Match Made in Hell
- A Modest, Not Satirical, Proposal For Assisted-Suicide Decisions
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|
|National Healthcare CNO Summit 2015||Atlanta, GA||March 9–10, 2015|