Private Lives: How Much Should Doctors Account for Behavior Outside of Medicine?
More like this
- Whose Right To Die? Assisted Suicide and Managed Care
- New Generation of Issues Now Coming to Forefront
- Is Taking a Class in Ethics Cruel, Unusual Punishment?
- Physician-Assisted Suicide, Managed Care: Unhappy Bedfellows, a Match Made in Hell
- A Modest, Not Satirical, Proposal For Assisted-Suicide Decisions
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|