Two Agencies: Don't Change Antitrust Laws
More like this
- Medicare Commission Begins Work — Could Overhaul of System Be Next?
- Texas Physician Bargaining Bill Probably Set Stage for AMA on Unions
- Bill Would Change Negotiation Rules For Physicians
- States May Become Battleground In Push for Collective Bargaining
- Does Supreme Court's Tilt Portend Problems for HMOs?
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|