Have You Had Your Day Out of Court?
More like this
- Disputes Between Physicians and Plans Can Be Settled Without Costly Litigation
- First Business, Now Health Care: Signing Away One's Right To Sue
- Dealing With 'Deal-Killers' In Managed Care Contracts
- Provider Association Litigation: Better Choice for Dispute Resolution?
- Debating RICO Suits vs. Health Plans
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|