Accountability in Managed Care: What Should We Expect From Patients?
More like this
- Private Lives: How Much Should Doctors Account for Behavior Outside of Medicine?
- Want Fairness in Managed Care? Don't Wait for the Market To Do It
- The Dawning of the Age of Accountability
- Smoking, Slimming and Seat Belts: Is Public Health Part of Managed Care?
- Community-Based Research: Not Just for Pharmaceuticals
|Medical Devices Summit||Boston, MA||February 19–20, 2015|
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|