Accountability in Managed Care: What Should We Expect From Patients?
More like this
- Private Lives: How Much Should Doctors Account for Behavior Outside of Medicine?
- Want Fairness in Managed Care? Don't Wait for the Market To Do It
- The Dawning of the Age of Accountability
- Smoking, Slimming and Seat Belts: Is Public Health Part of Managed Care?
- Community-Based Research: Not Just for Pharmaceuticals
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|