Does the Doctor-Patient Relationship Mean More to Doctors than Patients?
More like this
- Should Medical Ethics Be Part of Public Relations?
- Can Doing the Right Business Thing Protect Physicians From Liability?
- Respect for the Patient Has a Future In the Harried World of Managed Care
- Code Could Be Right Prescription to Give Pharmacy More Credence
- When Patients Repay Docs By Putting Them in Their Wills
|Medical Devices Summit||Boston, MA||February 19–20, 2015|
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|