Does the Doctor-Patient Relationship Mean More to Doctors than Patients?
More like this
- Should Medical Ethics Be Part of Public Relations?
- Can Doing the Right Business Thing Protect Physicians From Liability?
- Respect for the Patient Has a Future In the Harried World of Managed Care
- Code Could Be Right Prescription to Give Pharmacy More Credence
- When Patients Repay Docs By Putting Them in Their Wills
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|