How a Large Hospital System Profited by Putting Patients First
More like this
- A Conversation with Peter Boland, Ph.D.: Predicting MCOs' Future By Learning From the Past
- Home, (Not So) Sweet, Medical Home
- Accountable Care Organizations Hold Promise, But Will They Achieve Cost and Quality Targets?
- Defined Contribution: Threat... or Fad?
- Hospital at Home: Compelling Findings, But Replicable in Other Systems?
|Medical Devices Summit||Boston, MA||February 19–20, 2015|
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|