Health Care Costs Associated With Treatment Modification in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Taking Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
More like this
- Hemoglobin A1c Outcomes and Health Care Resource Use In Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Treated With Combination Oral Antidiabetic Drugs Through Step Therapy And Loose-Dose and Fixed-Dose Combinations
- The Cost-Effectiveness of Omega-3 Supplements For Prevention of Secondary Coronary Events
- Healthcare Chief Medical Officer Forum
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference
- Can Amylin Analogue Lead To Better Diabetes Control?