Measuring Outpatient Outcomes of Emesis and Nausea Management in Pregnant Women
More like this
- Is 34 Weeks an Acceptable Goal For a Complicated Singleton Pregnancy?
- Managing Perinatal Outcomes: The Clinical Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness of Pharmacologic Treatment of Recurrent Preterm Labor
- Telemedicine: Cost-Effective Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- Reviewing the Evidence for Using Continuous Subcutaneous Metoclopramide and Ondansetron To Treat Nausea & Vomiting During Pregnancy
- Most physicians flourish under capitation, despite declining commercial payments