Improving Oral Pharmacologic Treatment And Management of Type 2 Diabetes
More like this
- Effect of Patient Medication Cost Share on Adherence and Glycemic Control
- New Treatment Approaches To Diabetes
- Is Chromium III a New Key To Effective Diabetes Management?
- Cost-effective Management of Hyperglycemia in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Using Oral Agents
- Hemoglobin A1c Outcomes and Health Care Resource Use In Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Treated With Combination Oral Antidiabetic Drugs Through Step Therapy And Loose-Dose and Fixed-Dose Combinations