Managing Perinatal Outcomes: The Clinical Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness of Pharmacologic Treatment of Recurrent Preterm Labor
More like this
- Telemedicine: Cost-Effective Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- Is 34 Weeks an Acceptable Goal For a Complicated Singleton Pregnancy?
- Measuring Outpatient Outcomes of Emesis and Nausea Management in Pregnant Women
- Doctors: FDA Threatens Strategy To Manage High-Risk Pregnancies
- Most physicians flourish under capitation, despite declining commercial payments