Improving Quality Starts With Changing the Culture
More like this
- A Conversation with Donald M. Berwick, M.D., M.P.P. — The Status Quo Must Go!
- A Conversation with Ross D. Martin, M.D., M.H.A.: Why Physicians Will Embrace Technology
- An Evidence-Based Approach To Care Depends on All Parties — Physicians Included
- Mergers: Is Bigger Better?
- Quality Improvement: It's Not the Road You Take – It's Getting There That Counts
|Medical Devices Summit||Boston, MA||February 19–20, 2015|
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|