Drug Reimportation: Weak Attack on Drug Costs
More like this
- Innovation and Drug Reimportation: Cost, Value, and Tradeoffs — Economic, Legal, and Public Policy Implications
- Prescription Drug Reimportation: Panacea or Problem?
- Time, Again, to Defend Managed Care's Role
- Reimportation of Pharmaceuticals: Economic and Policy Implications
- Smoking's Out, Drugs Passé, So Why Are We Overweight?
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|
|National Healthcare CNO Summit 2015||Atlanta, GA||March 9–10, 2015|